রবিবার, ১৯ মে, ২০১৩

I need a real estate contract. I am purchasing my neighbors ... - Zillow

Some would advise you should still consider using an agent, and decide who pays for it.?? Even when both parties agree on price, there is a lot of things for any potential buyer to be aware of.?? For example, the 9 page Arizona Purchase Contract, the Buyers Inspection Period, and etc.

If you don't want to use a Realtor, you can pay for an attorney by the hour.? Last but not least, you may want to contact a title company of your choice, as ALL properties sold in Arizona must go thru a title company, FYI.

Spirit

Source: http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/I-need-a-real-estate-contract-I-am-purchasing-my-neighbors-home-without-a-real-estate-agent-They/492881/

avengers soa andy williams andy williams Lady Gaga New Girl Avalanna

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন